From:
John & Christy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 23:02:29 -0600
I looked at the url given below in a BEE-L post.It is fairly sarcastic..It
starts out with this statement:

"Some people seriously do not believe in science, apparently because their
alleged faith in an alleged God is so weak that science threatens their
capacity for Faith."