Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 07:35:30 -0700
Hi to all on the list;

        Have a problem that I no doubt have seen the answer to on the list, but
can't find it.

        We have two hives in our first year, bought set-up hives.  One hive we
have found the queen. The other hive, can't find the queen lots of activity
too many drones.
        From the advice of one of the local beekeepers it has been sugested we get
a new queen and requeen the hive.  If I remember correctly - it has been
stated worker bees will produce drones, and will kill a new queen.
        We would like information on what could be done. Can the suggestion work
and what if anything can we do to keep from loosing the hive?

Thanks in advace for the help. We look forward to all the valuable
information that we have seen on this list.

Genie