From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 07:32:43 -0500
Before the exchanges between gene splicers and splicer dicers get too heated
up, let me remind that BEE-L is for the Informed Discussion of Beekeeping
Issues and Bee Biology.  Seems to me that evey post following the initial
comment has offered little if any substance.  And the original statement
that spraked these digressions,
> Anon. wrote:
> There is a good chance that the
> honey bee will be chosen for an upcoming genome project.
as near as I can tell is someone's opinion!  Pointing towards the basis for
this statement, preferable including documentation about the proposed
"upcoming genome project" that has a good chance of being chosen would help
us become more informed.  Otherwise the original statement (unsubstantiated
noise) and all subsequent discussions have been little more than rehashing
old stuff.

Aaron Morris