From:
Kathy Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:16:36 -0700
 Sam you captured:
>- We don’t need better bees to put up with the farming, but better farming to put up with the bees.

Yepp, yepp, and we will need consumers to support growers
who are willing to manage their working lands in a
'bee friendly' manner which doesn't necessitate
exclusiveness of pesticides,,, we have a self certification program on-line
at:http://www.pfspbees.org,, click on the 'Bee Friendly
Farming' link to view the questions, %100 of the annual tax
deductible fee goes to a special fund to help with forage
plantings for bees:-) and anyone from homeowners, to
schools, all scales of landscapes can participate:-)

If you have any input on improving the questions
don't hesitate!

Kathy Kellison