From:
Vladimir Obolonkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 12:50:51 +0200
>can find out where it came from, just by putting some honey in Your tea!
The contents of >iron will make the tea almost black!

Is it real test? To my own experience different honeys OFTEN change tea
colour and often to black one.  Especially if somebody puts it into hot tea
in large amount. I'm not a Chinese and produce honey only for myself's and
my friend's  family&consumption.

Please, take my the best and warmest wishes to all friends-beekeepers, their
families and their myriad of bees. Merry Xmas and happy New Year from
Belarus!

Vladimir from Belarus