Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:46:05 -0400
Ivan McGill <[log in to unmask]> Responded to my earlier posting
however I could not send a request for additional information so I'm
submitting this.

Thanking Ivan in advance.

Thank you for responding to me posting on the Bee List Service!!

I'm in my seventh year of beekeeping and now interested in growing my own
queens. I live in the Raleigh, North Carolina, USA area.

Based on the responses I received, I'm returning the Jenter system and
going with grafting using the Chinese tool. Also, I'm interested in making
my own cell cups (just sounds like fun) and you're the only one that
mentioned making your own. Could you give me some additional information on
the following?? I sure hope so! Your response was most helpful.

1. Your process for making cell cups and would you recommend this for a
first timer?
2. How do you chose the larva to graft or do you have a process for getting
the correct age larva to graft?
3. How do you transfer the cell cups to a hive or nuc?
4. Where do you purchase the JZ BZ plastic cell cups?

Thanks Ham Morton