From:
Ernest Gregoire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 18:15:50 PST
Hello Gang,

Betterbee called me today with information on a recent order
and I could not help myself from asking what the latest
news on Formic Acid was.

So, here it is:

Betterbee has been granted the distributorship for Formic acid
(just in case anybody did not know that), and is planning to put it
into the 1999 catalog.

They are still having packaging proplems, but the product should
be available in 1999.

Lets hope that this means in the early Spring, and not in December.

de AA1IK,

Ernie Gregoire

R.R. 1, Box 221,
South Rd.