From:
Scot Mc Pherson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:59:18 -0500
>> Natural beekeeping is great as a concept, but it doesn't really add
up to more than a pipedream. It would be more natural to leave the bees
the hell alone and go back to grinding acorns.

Peter,
I am afraid that you are right. You are right because people like you
(and I don't mean offense), just simply can't wrap their arms around it.
There are many of us who've been chem free for several years now. Some
people many several years, and even some who never put chems in their
hive since the beginning of time (this is an expression obviously). We
seem to be doing just fine and thriving.

It's not about soapboxes and not about who's better than the next
person. It's about the sustainability of the industry and feeding clean
food to our children. It's about the industry accepting that it was
wrong, and it IS wrong if there are so many of us doing so well without
chems. We aren't an anomoly, we are a growing group.

--
Scot McPherson
The McPherson Family Honey Farms