From:
Ron Harriger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 1995 03:12:25 -0500
Hi
    I wash them ! :-)  I do bee removals just for the fun of it, (My wife
does not like the idea) and my gloves get covered with honey, bees (both
dead and live ones) and other kinds of dirt. When I am finished for the day
I put them on and use a liquid hand soup (mild) and wash them as I would
my hands. I let the gloves air dry for a couple of days and then treat them
with a water repellant that contains bees wax. I believe the product name is
SNOW-GO.  So far it has not hurt the leather gloves or has had an any affect
on the bees.  One good thing that I like about this process is that the
gloves remain soft.   Ron H.