Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2010 08:48:19 -0700
From: randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Randy wrote:  ......this is exactly what I'm doing today (treating the entire
yard for AFB) in the yard in which I found the AFB deadout.  The suggestion by
another to simply remove single diseased combs is a recipe, IMHO, for disaster.

How long, how many treatments, should treatments be administered in the
propolactic treatment of the yard?

Mike in LA