From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 09:59:39 -0400
A recent post on BEE-L outlined a problem with delivery of bees
from a supplier and difficulty in getting compensation. The name of a
supplier was given.

Our policy on BEE-L is to present fair and balanced comment and we do not
wish to become a forum for airing grievances against suppliers.  These
matters are best taken up in private directly with party involved.

We would ask members to please avoid bringing commercial disputes to this
list, beyond issuing general warnings where appropriate, and without
identifying the parties involved.  We would also ask members to
independently check the veracity of any statements read on this list, and
to decide for themselves the suitability of any information they receive
here.

Opinions expressed on BEE-L are solely those of the writers of individual
articles and do not necessarily reflect those of the list owner, the
moderators or the University at Albany.