From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2015 17:50:50 -0500
Thanks and a Clarification:

First, thanks to all who have or are sending letters of support for our SBIR Phase II proposal to USDA to bring our acoustic technology to market for detection of colony exposures to neonicotinoid pesticides.

Second, we are currently testing our original units for bee pest and disease detection in the USA, New Zealand, and Australia.  This technology is NOT just for N. America, but for beekeepers around the world.  We're working with Arnia remote hive monitoring to bring this to Europe, and we hope to introduce it soon to S. America.  With PHASE II results, we should be able to add neonicotinoid exposure to our pest and disease software, and we want to be able to provide all of this on Smart Phone/Tablet formats with APPS, so that it is both more affordable and more readily available.

So, Third, if you are interested in seeing this technology advance and eventually made available to you, where-ever you live,  please let us know.

Thanks again to all.

Jerry

Again, send letters and/or questions to me at [log in to unmask]

J.J. Bromenshenk
Bee Alert
Missoula, Mt