From:
Kevin Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 09:59:40 +1300
>.  Just for my curiosity, is there a trick I missed?
> Thanks,
> Adrian

briefly
If bees start working a box (normal drawn honey frames or your box of
foundation) and it is removed and replaced with another box (the RR's) the
bees will go straight up into the new box.
So stick on a normal honey box and replace with comb honey box when the bees
go up and start producing white wax or storing nectar.
You almost had your first box of  RR's. They are enjoyable too.

Kevin Gibbs