From:
Jane Power <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 1994 18:55:46 -0500
Hi, ho!  I was reading in the discussion that bees don't recognise varroa
as a threat.  Any ideas about why this is.  I have seen my bees get after
ants in a hurry, and on occasion even lice.  Varroa are pretty large.  It
seems odd to me that the bees don't react.  Of course, I am pretty much a novice at this.  Sooo, I toss this out to you beebuddies, and I am off to give a test.Cheers, Jane