From:
Michael Housel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 10:28:02 EDT
       I am a beekeeper.  I went to college for 7 years no humanities and no
degrees.
Have been a beekeeper for a reason after managing 2000 acres of citrus and
105 aces of vegetables I realized that the most important part of farming
without using toxic chemicals was the honeybee.  It put the profit in farming
and a product I would eat myself.
       The profit in research on honeybees or medical doctors always ends up
with something that they can sell you.  If you go to the doctor and he
doesn't give you a pill, shot, and/or some chemical toxicants you go home
thinking you didn't get your moneys worth.  If you were told to go home and
wait two weeks and you will have passed the cold you would want your money
back.
       Bottom boards-What use are they?  My eight grade teacher knew, but
today they are said to be useless.  I have studied 34 wild open air hives for
8 years.  They are still in good to excellent shape thur mites, city and
state bug spraying, and small hive beetles.  The natural way of the bee
controlling mites by the weakling and added weight dropping the bee from the
bottomless outside the tree hive.  The beetles larvae ate the wax which
weaken the frame of wild wax (no plastic here) and it fell to the ground.
These hives are 20 plus feet above the ground which is where the land breeze
is higher than the pollutant ground smog. One hive is documented 40+years
old.
       I have had to do my own research, asking others to watch observational
hives too, and reading this informed list.  Screen bottoms even in
observational hives have been a plus in a natural unposioned hive.
       It is the honey that when I give it to my children I am sure that it
is the best for them.  No asptian that burns the memory.  Is this something
that we need to put on our labels to get research engineering?  The
accountable reversing of numbers by professional to disclaim screen bottoms
is a real minus or a plus problem to our health in this business.
       I will continue to do my own research for Pure Natural Honey.  (No
chemicals)
If anyone has ideas that are needing the tests completed lets see them on
this list or send them to me.
       Michael Housel     Orlandobee