From:
Debbie Hutchings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 09:44:23 -0400
Hi Everyone!

I got this idea when I read your posts about extractors.  What if you put a switch on your motor, kinda like the dimmer switch you use on lights?  Maybe it could cut the power and make the motor run slower, then as you turn up the switch the motor would increase in speed????  I'm not electrically inclined, but it might work.  Just my thoughts on it.

Debbie from Canada..

p.s. My apiarie now has a name, it's called HoneySuckle Apiaries. Just regestered it with the government as a buisiness.