From:
"Eugene N. Dixon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eugene N. Dixon
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 1995 13:15:08 -0400
I'm the newbie trying to start two new hives and complete an MBA -
simultaneously (and holding down a job).  My INTERNET skills are less
than novice apparently.  I'm trying to reach archive issues of APIS files
and can't seem to get the http command sequence to work in any fashion. Two
questions:

1) can some one give me the exact command sequence from a UNIX system
like the NOVA University system to access, download and print (vis a vis the
FAQs for BEE-L) for the APIS back issues.

2) any information relative to the marketing of bee products, pricing,
promotion, business strengths, weaknesses, threats or opportunities
associated with bee product marketing is requested ASAP.  I turn the plan
in, or what I have of it, next Friday.

The information on this BEE-L is great.  Thanks for letting me join
in.  Please be patient as I learn protocol.  Now if I can just E-Mail the
Pollinator......

Eugene N. Dixon