From:
queenbee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 07:45:15 +1000
I have received an enquiry from Lawrenceburg, Tennessee in the United States re getting two (2) queen bees. It is for observation hives for the State Fair.  They are frantically trying to locate some queens.  Obviously the cost to send two to the USA from Australia would be very high, probably in the hundreds of dollars by the time you pay for permits, freight, airline charges etc.  They are needed to be with the people by Sept 23, 2005

If anyone in the USA can help please contact me direct and I will pass on the contact details in Tennessee.  My email is [log in to unmask]

Trevor Weatherhead
AUSTRALIA