From:
Larry Farris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 1995 09:24:27 U
                       Subject:                               Time:9:12
AM
  OFFICE MEMO          Request for BEE-L Log help
Date:5/8/95

I was interested in looking up any past discussions on marking queens
(i.e., what type paint to use, technique, etc.) form the old BEE-L logs.
When I turned to the list server for Help & INFO, I discovered that the
logs were listed by "year/month."  Since this is unknown to me, is there
a way to look up the appropriate logs "by subject" or "keyword"?  If
there is a way to do this, would someone please advise me?

One further request, I noticed a location for a beekeeper listed in the
US Virgin Islands . . . . would that person(s) please contact me / send
me their E-mail address? Thanks - <[log in to unmask]>