From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 15:19:14 EST
All

We will be at the National Meetings next week.  Scott Debnam will be  at the
Federation meetings,  he's scheduled for the early bird presentation  and for
the commercial SIG.  A discussion of the bee loss - disappearing  disease
syndrome - is scheduled for Sat. morning.

I will be at AHPA and the concurrent sessions of the bee inspectors  and bee
researchers -- arrive Tuesday afternoon.

At there meetings we will be distributing two surveys.  1) a  National Bee Los
s survey, and 2) a wish list survey for  what beekeepers would like to know
from their hives at remote  locations (e.g. weight, rainfall, hive temp., etc.)

We have development money to build a hive or pallet that can communicate
with you via a text message to your phone or e-mail to your PC.  We have  the
satellite communications systems in place -- $5 per month for up to 20 calls
from the beeyard.  We expect to have the manufacturing prototype's rolling  off
the assembly line this summer.  This is your chance to tell us what a  remote
communicating hive/pallet needs to tell you for better management - save  you
money.

We are also prepared to sell a variety of hive security systems -- we've
finally got that together.  If they can squeeze us an exhibit table, we  will set
up shop.  Otherwise, track us down at the meetings.  Scott's  a body builder,
brown - long hair -- hard to miss.  Most of you know what I  look like --
OLD!  and getting older.  Not much hair, look for the  western boots on the old
guy.

Finally, we are looking for investor's who would be interested in  partnering
in research aimed at bringing some new technologies to  beekeeping.  We're
convinced that we can build the Star Trek Medical  TriCorder for scanning
colonies to examine bee health.

See you in Phoenix or Austin.

Jerry

J.J. Bromenshenk