From:
BEE-L Moderation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 11:29:20 -0500
Here are two more replies, reposted by moderation due to quotes
of the entire previous message included.  BEE-L moderators will never
change your words, but moderators will clip out quotes or reject posts
with too many quotes.

Seems, maybe, there is no way to keep smartphones from quoting?
Please try anyhow.  Our search engine gets confused by quotes.
---

I find the list interesting and entertaining.
Thank you Bee-L.
Tony Barnett
Cornwall England

---

Another lurker, from Philadelphia suburbs. I've been interested in
beekeeping since I was a kid but don't keep bees due to an allergy. I'm here
just to see what's going on, as I help my dad sell his beehive plans online.
He has a few hives in Upstate NY, I think he's on here as well.

-Gary Sieling
Garreson Publishing
http://www.makingbeehives.com