From:
Mike High <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 1995 00:54:37 -0400
Interesting Casey! I had a similar experiace on Tuesday.I have
2 hive/super stacks full of drawn comb & honey left empty when
2 swarms died during the winter.I had the entrances blocked
half heartedly and had robbers in & out.Then Tues. afternoon I
heard the unmistakable sound of a swarm in my apiary and there
they were clustered outside 1 hive stack.I just opened the
entrance,rapped the box a few times and in they went!This swarm
was also from another locale as none of mine had swarmed.Its
swarm time in VA. too! By the way how is the honeyflow around
the country?Its the best in years here.                  Mike
High