Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2018 10:55:49 -0400
> What I think Bee-L is missing is a referred How To reference zone where new beekeepers would be able to either a) find answers to basic questions about beekeeping or b) to confront information gathered from other sources that they might have doubts about or even more questions.

I don't know how many people avail themselves of the archive search features. They can be used to tease out particular threads. Also, I think the group is fairly receptive to newcomers, unless they think they already know it all. The rest of us are still learning; but the history is there.

Search For
String:       Sort By:

Subject Contains:     Author's Address:
Since:     Until: