From:
Apiservices <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 06:33:05 -0400
The graphics have been improved and lightened. The site works in
"mirroring" on the following two addresses:

        http://perso.wanadoo.fr/apiservices
        http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/apiservices

Depending on where you are in the world when you make the connection, there
is always one site which is faster than the other, try it for yourself...
(soon there will only be one address : www.apiservices.com)

A stream of information and its only a start...
Apiservices' bilingual (French and English) site has become "The First
Virtual Beekeeping Gallery in the World". A growing number of businesses,
magazines, manufacturers, laboratories and services are already present in
the gallery:

        Abeille & Cie (journal)
        Apiata (journal)
        Apidologie (journal)
        Apimondia (International Federation)
        Apisélixirs (health products)
        Apiservices (services, development)
        Association Européenne d'Apithérapie (health)
        Beekeeping & Development (journal)
        Biové (veterinary products)
        C.A.R.I. (association)
        CNEVA (laboratory for bee disease and analysis of hive products)
        Communicate Now (specialized beekeeping translations
French/English/French)
        E.D.A.P.I (European Documentation in Apiculture for Press and
Information)
        Leclercq (producer of CD ROMs for beekeeping)
        O.P.I.D.A. (journal, technical bulletins, posters, videos)
        R.F.A (journal)
        Swarm (veterinary products)
        Thomas (beekeeping equipment)

        In German, there is already Imkerei Technik (journal)
        In Portugese O'Apicultor (journal)

These will soon joined by wholesalers and bee enterprises selling by mail
order.

The site will also contain a calendar of coming international events. We
would be grateful for your participation in keeping this calendar up to
date.

We are setting up descriptive files by country (one of the two addresses +
/country.htm). For this, we also need your participation. A good example of
the sort of information required can be seen in the files on Argentina (one
of the two addresses + /argentin.htm) or Vietnam (one of the two addresses
+ /vietnam.htm).

We are open to all constructive remarks, suggestions or projects. Thanks.

(\
{III8<
(/

Ratia Gilles
International Beekeeping Consultant
APISERVICES
"Le Terrier"
F-24420 Coulaures - France
Phone : (+33) 5 53 05 91 13
Mobile : (+33) 6 07 68 49 39
Fax : (+33) 5 53 04 44 57
Email : [log in to unmask]
URL 1 : http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/apiservices
URL 2 : http://perso.wanadoo.fr/apiservices
First Virtual Beekeeping Gallery in the World