Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1993 09:05:20 EST
It is now the 200th anniversary since the first pollination book was
published:
Sprengel, Christian Konrad, 1793. Das entdeckte Geheimniss der Natur
     im Bau und in der Befruchtung der Blumen. Friedrich Vieweg dem aeltern,
     Berlin. 443 pp. mit 25 Kupfertafln

and 100 years since the Facsimile-Druck by Mayer & Mu"ller, Berlin as
Wissenschafliche Classiker Volume VII.

At this juncture, I a happy to announce that POLPAL-L is now available
for 1993 and electronic communication and information exchange in
Pollination & Palynology. I invite you to participate in this notice
board.

To join please send an E-mail message to
the text
SUB POLPAL-L Your Name

The list has been on line for some months, on a trial basis and is
working well. Please spread the word.

With all best wishes, Peter Kevan, U of Guelph, Ont. N1G 2W1 Canada