From:
George_Willy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 1996 12:18:03 +0500
>Hello Sid,
>        Would you send me information on the firm where you buy the wax press?
>

>>The name of the press is Herzog, quoted output 20 to 30 sheets per hour,( my
>>speed is nearer 20) and is  now available in various sizes, Dadant £320,
>>Langstroth £280, around 420 dollars. This is the price quoted by local
>>appliance firms so might well be cheaper purchased direct.
>>Sid. P.
>
>God Bless,
>Kelley Rosenlund  [log in to unmask]
>Gainesville, Florida, U.S.A., Phone:352-378-7510
>200 hives, almost 2 years in beekeeping. 8 frame deeps,shallows.
Kelley:
        I apparently have missed some mail or the message is incomplete.  I
am very interested in a foundation press other than the hindged, homemade
sandwich type. Herzog is the name. Do you have an address of the company.
Thanks for the trouble.
George Willy
The Village Inn of East Burke
PO. Box 186