From:
Mike Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 10:47:15 -0600
I had the same thing happen to me (Queens left in the mail Box)..so filed a
formal complaint. Then the next time I left a note on the mail box warning
the postman they were coming, and not to leave them in the mailbox. Call me
and I would be more than happy to come get them.

Michael E. Cooper, Chief
Bureau of Feeds and Plant Services
Plant Industries Division
Idaho State Department of Agriculture