Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:21:46 -0500
There are currently three (3) messages sitting waiting for approval in the
moderation queue. None (0) of them are going anywhere because each
of them has far more quoted material than new content, and those quotes
are not part of the actual reply.

This is a clear violation of the guidelines which are referenced at the bottom
of every message sent out and non-negotiable.

Any time we cut someone some slack others seem to take advantage, so
we have to stick to our guns.  Otherwise the  archives become a mess,
not to mention the outgoing messages being barely comprehensible in
the first place.  Neatness counts!

Moderators normally just have to click "approve" on posts and they go to the
list, but posts like this are a real pain, especially if they are good except for that
guidelines format violation. Such post make work for us and we usually just
delete them.

We COULD go to the bother of excerpting the actual post from the junk and
repost under the Moderation name, BUT that is just a kindness and a lot of
work for us that we don't need.  We simply do not have the time.

We are really happy to see people posting for the first time and we go out of our
way to make newbees feel welcome and cut them some slack and so we do that
for them ONCE, and we occasionally return posts to people for editing and
re-submission, but this is getting to be too much.

PLEASE be sure to cut the junk and previous posts out of your messages before
you send them in.  Otherwise they will be deleted without any further comment.

A word to the wise is sufficient.

If any of these rejected messages is your, please resubmit in conformance
with the guidelines.  They are good comments. the only problem with them is
 the messy formatting.

Thanks.

The BEE-L Janitors