From:
Ian Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 13:14:29 -0400
Hi Marty

Yes, Goldenrod is, in my limited experience, an excellent source of nectar.
 Some say it granulates quickly, while others say it is actually the Aster
honey (that comes in at the same time) which is responsible.  But
nevertheless, when I drive out these days to one yard, and see acres of
yellow goldenrod, all that registers is my head is supers  and more supers
full of capped honey...;)

Ian Watson    [log in to unmask]
real estate agent     gardener    baritone
beekeeper---> 11 colonies