From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:28:01 -0600
Hello Allen & All,
Allen said:
>We tend to forget that studies are just studies, and although a particular
study may well examine and analyze a specific situation and point to trends
or influences, studies often as not fail to prove anything conclusive.

I think the Disappearing disease fell in the above description but instead
of the researchers saying it was perhaps a witch hunt they simply let the
quest for the problem disappear  into beekeeping history ( after around five
years of all of us waiting for their conclusion).

The A.I. Root publishers speak of the disappearing disease ( ABC XYZ & Pests
& diseases ) but hard to find in the Dadant books.

Hopefully todays current research will provide answers to the CCD die off.
If not maybe we will learn new information on the old honey bee problems.

It has been said that more has been written about bees than all other
insects combined!

Bob

Full guidelines for BEE-L posting are at:          *

--
believed to be clean.

--
believed to be clean.