From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:32:05 -0800
Zachary Huang wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Feb 2002 03:42:21 -0500, Dave Green <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Boys! ...Boys!!    Calm down!!
We have all had money-making ideas which were arrived at by others before we had
the opportunity to put them into operation.
"If you build it, etc."

There is no reason that a variety of databases cannot co-exist, each with their
own unique values and uses. There are several beekeeping programs in use, some I
have found quite difficult and time-consuming. If one of you builds a database
which is more useful to a certain group, that will be the one they use. Other
people will have different uses for such a list, and you can play to those
strengths.
    - John Edwards (I didn't think I had a dog in this fight)