Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2010 21:19:17 -0400
I get the impression we live in different universes governed by different
> laws.
>
> Anyone else feel that way or am I missing something?

He spoke at last year's meeting of the Maine State Beekeepers. I was not
impressed. You would have been in your slash and burn mode.

So, yes, there are others who feel that way, including many at the meeting.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine