From:
Hervé Logé <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 16:20:04 +0100
Thanks four your answere.

>      1. I am sure that not everybody knows the
> science of aeronautics but all of us fly without
> questioning why airplanes fly.

But it is quite interesting to understand why it does
fly. Especially when you are the pilote !

>      5. Spanish adage: "the worse kind of blind
> person is the one who does not wish to see."

The same adage in French : Il n'y a pas plus aveugle
que celui qui ne veut pas voir. But those kinds of
blinds usually do not ask questions about what they do
not want to see, do they ?

>     Now lets try to explain the mechanism and theory
> of why "FGMO works."
I suggest that those of you
> who may be inclined to disagree with the concept of
> effectiveness of FGMO to read my posting on
> www.beesource.com and to read the manual provided by
> Burgess with the Propane Insect Fogger.

I read both. I regularly read posts on FGMO digital
board on beesource and read articles on beesource
about FGMO. I have the Burgess Fogger and read the
full manual 2 years ago. The manual is specifically
written for A GIVEN insecticide. At that time, taking
manual values about droplets size for FGMO seemed to
me an extrapolation of the manual. Am I wrong ?

 FGMO
> effectively blocks the breathing mechanism of mites
> but it does NOT block that of honey bees if applied
> in minute quantities

This is what I understood from beesource. But why can
YOUNG bee LARVAE breath in spite of FGMO droplets and
the size of their breathing system (lack of the
specifi English vocabulary here, sorry)?

>      Dear readers: How many of us insist that
> doctors explain to us how and  why the medicines
> they prescribe work?

I do. More than once. In fact, it is their duty to
explain in simple words mechanism basis, advantage and
drawbacks of the medecine or of different possible
treatments. Your health is yours and decision is
yours, as per doctors or dentist or any professionnal
ethic.

 Why is it so hard
> for some to understand medicine when applied by a
> veterinary doctor (University of Penna, 1962) with a
> proven record of training and practice, professional
> beekeeper, retired from two high ranking US
> government careers?

I fundamentally disagree. Even greatest genius did
mistaken times to times (Einstein constant of the
univers, Voltaire about wars in Canada ;-)), etc.).
Prophets ask to be believed for their divin chosen
person, experts present reasonnable interpretation of
data offered to people questions. I have never seen
any duty diligence review based solely on promoter's
names. I can understand it is tiring to be again and
again questionned but I am afraid it this the price
for beeing the flag holder.

Finally, I still do not understand why mites FGMO
struggling by FGMO fogging does not lead to an
immediate increase of mites fallen (for all testers)
nor why it does not prevent young bee larvae to
breath.

I sincerely wish FGMO would have worked for me. But I
am still waiting for god(')s signs.

Respectfully submitted

Hervé
Worse than St-Thomas, gods (yours and others) forgive
me.