From:
ROSSY CASTILLO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2006 13:32:05 -0400
I don't prime queen cells ,I use JzBz cups and a chinesse tool and have no
problem at all with the quality of my queens, on the contrary I have very
good results.I've been working so for ten years (with the chinesse tool) anf
for 20 years without priming.I have export my queens to Spain,
France,Germany, Argentina and Bolivia. You only have to be careful  and get
a very good grafting tool.I recommend you a chinesse .Try it.