From:
Kim Flottum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 1995 08:30:10 -0400
Dick,
Hope you're feeling better. How is the queen book coming? You can return it
anytime and we can get started on it here. Let me know if there is anything I
can help with. Have you gotten an bibliography on propolis from IBRA for the
article. I just noticed a lot of articles on the subject in the last
abstracts. They must have a bunch. Let me know, and take it easy.
Kim