From:
Michael Patnaude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2010 11:57:33 -0400
Hello all,

I thought this was interesting and I thought I'd pass it along.

3D images reveal life inside a live hive

http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8682000/8682842.stm

Enjoy,

-Mike

Michael R. Patnaude, M.S., Ph.D.

Senior Research Biologist,

Ecotoxicology

Springborn Smithers Laboratories

790 Main Street Wareham, MA 02571

Tel: (508) 295-2550

Fax: (508) 295-8107

This communication is for use by the intended recipient only and
contains information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this
e-mail, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the
sender by reply e-mail, delete this e-mail from your system and destroy
all copies of it.