From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:37:07 -0400
Peter L. Borst wrote:

> I have wondered to myself "what would happen if all these mite
> treatments stopped working altogether?" Or, if people switched over to
> treatments that don't really work. You could lose a lot of bees that
> way.
Amen. If you want to look at what may be happening, Peter has summed it
up perfectly.

I am having a hard time with this issue since some who are being quoted
in the national news had high mite loads before they had "CCD". Their
colonies died because of mites.

Again, there probably is Fall Dwindle disease and all those other
diseases that we had in the past and can easily have today, but some
claiming CCD are not playing fair. They are doing a disservice to those
who actually may have had CCD.

For me, CCD has left science and the truth behind and is well into
politics and there ain't much truth there.

Follow the money.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine