Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 1994 12:17:44 +0000
Dear beeliners,
        This has nothing to with AHB but i wanted to quickly use the reply
command to send a message.
        I wish to obtain some industrila corn syrup for feeding to bees. Can
anyone give me the compositions normally offered by companies. I wish to
feed the syrup to bumblebees in it's neat state - preferably approx 70% sugars
without dilution to cut down work and reduce fermentation problems. Has anyone
got any ideas about the simplest way of producing/obtaining syrups which do not
 ferment and require minimal effort. I would appreciate any addresses which are
in the UK if at all possible.
Best wishes
Guy Poppy
Dept Entomology/Nematology