From:
Dave Pehling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1993 11:14:06 PDT
Actually, I've used meat tenderizer for stings and found it fairly
effective as are household ammonia and Mrs. Stewarts Laundry Blueing.
The commercial product "Sting-Kill" is also good.  My own favorite is
simply holding a cold-pack (I often use a bag of frozen peas) on the
sting site for several minutes.  Of course, none of these tricks will
do much good if you are allergic.

Cheers,

Dave Pehling