From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:55:43 -0600
Hello Allen & All,

>It's been a while, but it seems to me that, at the time, you were referring
to the previous Phoenix meeting, and, if you were, both Aaron and I were in
the room, as I recall.

I was not at the Phoenix meeting but you both were at Savannah ABF ( or I am
pretty sure you were which was when the  presentation we are discussing
was ). I
think the next year was in Kansas City.

>At any rate, knowing both you and Dr. Degrandi-Hoffman about equally well,
I  would take her word about what she said over your version of what she
said.

I hope you and I  can agree to disagree( again) !

Not worth rehashing again but I am
sure Dr. Hoffman does not want to push the issue any farther than a one line
statement to you.

I certainly think Dr. Hoffman is an excellent researcher and is doing work
which is of benefit to the beekeeping industry. I do understand why she
would recant later ( maybe under peer pressure or not). I am willing to drop
the subject an move on.

After all the posts last go around we ended up having to "agree to disagree"

bob

Ps. In poker when you have a wining hand you go "all in"
                              "All in"

--
believed to be clean.