Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 08:00:49 EDT
From the description this sounds like it could be Wisteria. Do not plant this
unless you have the room and the time to train each plant to a tree shape. We
mistakenly planted this in our yard, and it has taken over by vining around
the fence, the trees and bushes and the entire sump (recharge basin) behind
our house. If you stand still long enough in our yard, it will wind itself
around you too! Our honey is a lovely wildflower mix, the wisteria does not
seem to overpower, since it blooms early it is possible the bees eat all of
that themselves. Conni Still, Bayport Long Island