From:
Dave Cushman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 09:51:00 -0800
Hi Aaron & all

Yes indeed, there is some stuff at:-
http://website.lineone.net/~dave.cushman/excludertypes.html

I corrected some spelling mistakes on it before posting this... I am doing
an alphabetic clean up of web pages and  have just reached the end of the
"e"s.

In the past I have come accross some Langstroth sized wire excluders that
were too narrow to let any worker pass, but they were made in the 1940s in
South Africa and we could be looking at racial difference rather than size
difference in this case.

Best Regards & 73s... Dave Cushman, G8MZY
Beekeeping & Bee Breeding Website...
http://website.lineone.net/~dave.cushman