From:
Zigurds Vaivods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 1994 09:06:26 -0200
I am enjoying bees for 10 years in Latvia. I am studying climat-bees-beekeeper
system, and the first step is to undersdand what does it means - beekeeping.
There are several descriptions where the main thing is a result of beekeeping
(bee colonies, honey, ...), without mentioning the cause of these results -
climate, deseases, selection, genetics, bee forage, feeding, traveling, hives
and beekeeping culture.
My version speaks:
Beekeeping is a struggle for intensive development of a healthy bee colony
having sufficient forage and for effective application of bee activities
at local climate.

Other opinions?

Almars Berzonis