From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 07:20:37 -0400
I love the BeeL. Conjecture reigns. Jim was making a point that bees were moved from place to place and had
documentation to back it up. So the argument is with the documentation, and it seems fairly straightforward.

The argument seems to be with the Egyptians and their farming and beekeeping practices as reported by them.

The only way to resolve this was clear to me, so I discussed this with the Great Carnack who channeled with the
Egyptian beekeepers and they affirmed Jim was right, and to quit disparaging their practices since all
beekeeping is local. Plus, they are still angry with the growers about their pollination fees.

Bill Truesdell (who lives in the Twilight Zone, otherwise known as Maine- the home of Steven King.)
Bath, Maine