From:
Jxrn Johanesson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 00:59:25 +0200
EDBi and I have been discussing the registration fee for  the Beekeeping
software, distributed by EDBi and developed by me!

We have decided to make a special offer for the beekeeper with only a few
hives to maintain (Max 20)

Please email to [log in to unmask] for more information and introduktion!

regards
Jorn Johanesson

http://home4.inet.tele.dk/apimo/edbi.htm for download of software.

/Jorn Johanesson