From:
Michael Traynor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:54:05 -0400
Dee Lusby wrote:   This is a very good and detailed article and I enjoyed

>reading it. But in reading, depending upon who you are,
>different people see different things based on their
>experiences and what they do in life.

I fully agree with you to keep an open mind. You are connecting more of
the dots in the article then I can now see and yet I understand why you
are from your experiences.

Over time I have raised and bred many different types of animals. Each
animal had their established ways of how it should be done. Experience
and observation show that things are passed on as fact because no one
really questions them since "they" are the experts. Those who check the
information further do not always come up with the same answers. I like
this  form for the way details are looked at and experiences are passed on.

I say when we know a little about something we know everything. However,
the more we know the dumber we get.

Michael