From:
Chris Slade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2007 18:58:15 EDT

[log in to unmask] writes:

I was  able to catch up with
many friends from around the world, caught a few  presentations and was able
to see all of the ApiExpo over  time.

Is there available on line a list or synopsis of the presentations and of
the firms in the ApiExpo and their wares and view of life the universe and
beekeeping?

Remind me again of the name of the World Honey Queen. I am told that in her
acceptance speech she said her country would be bidding to be host in 2013. It
 is likely that they will be in competition with Great Britain for that
honour.

Chris