From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 04:35:46 -0700
--- allen dick <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> For the record, I count John's SMR work as a huge
> success, and really good
> work.

It seems like your are attempting to elude that
someone that questions is doing something wrong or
insulting.  I don't think any questioning of any one's
findings should be taken personally!!!!

For the record, I respect Johns work also.  But I'm
positive that John would not like for all to fall down
prostrating  with acceptance any of his work without
questioning.

When discoveries are made, they should never be
allowed to remain unscrutinized.  That Spivak was able
to make the discovery that explained SMR as hygienic
behavior is a perfect example to why we should never
accept.  I did not have success in small cell by
accepting anything, it all came after much debate and
home trials.  I really don't care how respected in the
beekeeping community someone is, if I have a question
I will ask it, if I have doubt, I will express it.

Joe Waggle ~ Derry, PA
Small Cell Beekeeping
‘Bees Gone Wild Apiaries'
http://www.biologicalbeekeeping.com