From:
"David L. Green" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 23:27:48 EDT
In a message dated 8/24/01 11:07:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> After all these years, including Bushmanland in South Africa with pure Apis
> m. scut. and Santa Maria California with extra mean German Black, I thought
> I was enough of an "old dude" to start back up as a "hobbiest with 100
> hives who needs only to turn a moderate profit", but I can't sell any of
> what I've got now.

     My customers look for the particles of pollen and wax on the top of the
honey; that way they know it is real.  Perhaps you could make up a computer
side label explaining that YOUR honey isn't heated too hot and PRESSURE
filtered to remove every bit of the good stuff. You have merely strained it.
 I firmly believe that the honey that wins the honey contest is not the best
quality honey. It *should* look a bit cloudy, and have some particles
floating on it.

Dave Green   SC  USA
The Pollination Home Page:  http//pollinator.com
Check out the beginnings of the new pictorial plant/pollinator database and
some gorgeous new pics in the photo gallery....