From:
Doug Ladd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2010 07:58:49 -0500
I would think seran wrap would hold moisture as you noted. If I am
worried about cross draft at the box seams. I use duct tape, I have
found the newer gorilla tape holds up great to rain.

Second why the bee max feeder ontop this time of year? With the cold
temps they cant use liquid feed any that far from the cluster. Plus
with the styrofoam the cluster heat cant warm the sryup anyway... But
again your in a different area with differnt temps...